In association with Glennon, the Irish Wheelchair Association has negotiated specially designed Insurance Schemes to insure the cars and homes of IWA members, IWA staff and their spouses or partners.
Your exclusively negotiated car and home insurance schemes provide unique rates and policy features. As an added benefit Glennon will also seek quotations from their alternative panel of Insurer’s to ensure you receive the most suitable cover at their most competitive price.
In order to obtain your IWA Car or Home Insurance scheme quotes simply call 1890 812 221 or get a quote and buy online via Glennon’s dedicated IWA Website.
Click here to get a quote online
IWA Drivesure Car Insurance Scheme
The Drivesure Car Insurance Scheme provides members, staff and their spouses or partners with a combination of exclusively negotiated rates together with broad cover and flexible driving options.
Exclusive IWA Car features:
- Vehicles Modified to cater for any Disability can be covered with no need for Engineers reports.
- Policies can be arranged for Proposers who own cars but do not drive. In these circumstances you would need to nominate a driver who would be the main user of your vehicle and additional drivers can also be included as required.
- Policies can also be arranged on an Open Driving basis allowing cover for any driver from the ages of 30 – 70.
- Automatic cover of up to €5000 is provided for any repairs required to disability modifications on the vehicle following an Insured loss.
- An indemnity to your employer can be arranged free of charge when using the vehicle for Business purposes or alternatively for named drivers who are driving a vehicle incepted on the scheme in their capacity as an Employee of the Irish Wheelchair Association.
- Introductory Discounts are available for drivers with no previous driving experience who have successfully completed the IWA Driving Tuition and Assessment course.
Other benefits include:
- Enhanced Protected no claims bonus option which allows two claims for unlimited amount within a three year renewal period without affecting your no claims discount.
- Fire, Theft and Windscreen claims do not affect your no claims discount.
- Unlimited Windscreen cover.
- 24hr Accident & Emergency service.
- 24hr Breakdown Assistance including Homestart on Comprehensive policies.
- Comprehensive Driving Other Cars cover is automatically included on policies taken out with Comprehensive Cover.
- Replacement Door Locks, Personal Effects and Personal Accident Cover automatically included.
- Full cover whilst driving the Insured car in Europe.
IWA Homesure Home Insurance Scheme
The Homesure Home Insurance Scheme provides specially negotiated rates and tailored products not only for your main residence but also for holiday homes and rental properties.
Exclusive IWA Home features:
- The Contents Sum Insured is automatically increased by €3,000 for fire, theft and accidental damage cover to any Mobility Aids you may have at your premises.
- Cover for Mobility Aids are covered on a Worldwide All Risks basis up to a maximum of €2,000. This cover is provided automatically and without charge. Additional cover is available.
Other benefits include:
- Emergency access to tradesmen on a 24hr basis.
- Shopping in transit cover.
- Personal Liability cover up to €3 Million.
- Money and Credit Card cover.
- Automatic 10% extension of the Contents Sum Insured for Wedding Gifts and over Christmas.
- Accidental Damage cover options.
- Alternative Accommodation cover.
Frank Glennon Limited, trading as “Glennon” and “Glennon Insurances”, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland